Hyland's Calms Forte Sleep Aid Description:
- Relieves stress to help you sleep
- Gentle on the body
- Wake up rested and refreshed
When stress keeps you awake, Calms Forté can naturally ease you into sleep. It’s been safely helping minds and people rest for over 50 years.
- Relieves stress and relaxes with chamomile – one of four botanicals in Calms Forté that have long been used for soothing nerves and edginess.
- Wake up alert and refreshed – since it contains no sedatives, you won’t have any foggy, groggy “hangover” feeling in the morning.
- Gentle on the body and non-habit-forming – its homeopathic formula of all- natural ingredients works without sedatives or risk of dependency.
- Safe to use with other medicines – Calms Forté’s natural ingredients won’t interact with any other medication.
Hyland's Calms Forté provides 100% all-natural, temporary symptomatic relief of simple nervous tension and insomnia (sleeplessness). Hyland's Calms Forté works without contraindications or side effects. No drug hangover, no sedatives, just nature's answer to a good night's sleep. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Temporary symptomatic treatment for relief of simple nervous tension & insomnia (sleeplessness). Non habit forming. 100% Natural. No side effects. Non-Habit Forming.
Passiflora 1X Triple Strength Avena Sativa 1X Double Strength Humulus Lupulus 1X Double Strength Chamomilla 2X (Chamomile) And the following biochemic phosphates for enhancing cellular function:Calcarea Phosphorica 2X HPUS, Ferrum Phosphoricum 3X HPUS, Kali Phosphoricum 3X HPUS, Natrum Phosphoricum 3X HPUS, Magnesia Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
Adults: As a relaxant: 1 to 2 tablets as needed 3 times daily, preferably before meals. Tablets may be swallowed. In Insomnia: 1 to 3 tablets 1/2 to 1 hour before retiring. Repeat if needed without danger of side effects. Children: As a relaxant: 1 to 2 tablets 3 times daily, preferably before meals, in insomnia: 1 to 2 tablets 1 hour before retiring.
Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.